Three more rail transit lines to be put into use in Chongqing
Photo taken on October 16, 2012 shows that Jinshan Bus Hub, located in Liangjiang New Area of Chongqing, is completed.
CHONGQING (CQNEWS) -- The total operation mileage of Chongqing's rail transit has reached 90 kilometers by the end of September 2012, with a daily passenger volume of 860,000 persons on average, according to Chongqing Urban-Rural Development Commission on October 16.
A total of 3 rail transit lines including the Universities Town section of Line 1, the south extension section of Line 3 and Yuelai branch of Line 6 will be put into service in 2012, increasing the total operation mileage to 147 kilometers. (Translated by Deng Jun, Fathom Language Limited)
Recommended Articles >>
- Rail transit network in Chongqing expected to be expanded
- Free parking places provided along Chongqing Rail Transit Line 3
- Chongqing Rail Transit Line 9 to be put into construction
- Yudong-Ertang Section of Chongqing Rail Transit Line 3 to open
- Chongqing to add 6 rail transit lines
- Chongqing to produce core spare parts for rail transit trains