Early bird tickets for Renaissance special exhibition
CHONGQING (CQNEWS) -- The special exhibition Mona Lisa's Smile and Three Renaissance Masters - Collection of the Bellini Family (hereinafter referred to as special exhibition) will be held at Chongqing Art Museum from April 26 to August 8, 2019, which is the largest exhibition of Renaissance treasures held in Chongqing so far.
At that time, 161 Renaissance art treasures, collected by 21 generations of Italian Bellini family over 600 years, will be displayed, including the works from Three Renaissance Masters: Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo and Raphael and the Mona Lisa's Smile, known as Renaissance era portrait. Now, let’s look at its ticket information and preferential measures in detail from the organizer of the special exhibition.
Where to purchase tickets
The organizer introduced that early bird tickets are is to be sold on Damai website at 18:00 on January 9 with a ticket of 60 yuan per person and the purchase restriction of 5 tickets for one person (one mobile phone number). Following the WeChat Public Account “去看蒙娜丽莎” (Visit Mona Lisa), you can get the ticket information of the exhibition and exhibition dynamics in time and purchase its ticket the first time.
1) Students of primary school, high school and university (including students from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, excluding adult education and graduate students) can purchase preferential tickets on the spot via student ID card or school recommendation.
2) Minors from 6 years old (excluding 6 years old) to 18 years old (including 18 years old) can purchase preferential tickets on the spot via ID card, household register or passport.
3) Older people over 60 years old (including 60 years old) can purchase preferential tickets on the spot with the original of ID card.
4) Person who holds the local social security benefit card can purchase preferential tickets on the spot.
5) Retired cadre can purchase preferential tickets on the spot with his retirement certificate;
Measure for free ticket
Children under 6 years old (including 6 years old) or under 1.2 meters of height (including 1.2 meters) are free to visit.
April 26 is the day open for media so you should hold the media ticket for visiting.
From April 27 to August 8 is the time for the public so the visitors can visit with tickets.
During the exhibition period, Monday is the closing day. (Translated by Jiang Yuling, Fathom Language Limited)